Saturday, May 21, 2011

Preserves Practice Card

Hello and good day!
Actually its night right now...lol
I had alot of fun today playing with some of my new craft tools and supplies and I ended up making a card....its just ok but I had fun using some new stuff I have.
I used Tim Holtz Distressed ink for the first time....I love this stuff.
I also used Glossy accents for the first time....I didnt really see a huge difference but I think I have to try it again on a bigger project.
I think this will be a cool embellishment.
I also used my new IRock tool....this I LOVE because I am a BLING Bling girl....lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super super cute. Great colors. Love the little bow. I really like glossy accents and I think you are going to too the more you play with it! Tim Holtz is my fav out there. All his products are awesome.

Ulysses' mama said...

WOW!! How cute and creative! I am new to your blog, but I am now a follower! I want to see what you do next!
daladypej at aol dot com