Friday, May 13, 2011

Best Friends

Hello and good day... I finally was able to make my first card on my new Cricut Expression 2.
I had to find out a few things the hard way...I knew the C2 would be able to use the imagine cartridges and cut layers but I guess I was thinking that it would give me the layer option with the regular cricut cartridges also....my error LOL
I also found out that you cannot put the Imagine Cartridge images anywhere on the mat (I think I had already heard this) but I thought if I used my gypsy with the imagine cartridges...I could place images on the mat where I choose....also my error...LOL
Anyway...I hope some of these issues will be corrected in the future sometime.
I am still VERY happy with my new purchase and actually since I recently bought a couple imagine cartridges to try on the C2.....I now want the Cricut Imagine machine..teehee....my poor husband thinks Im going scrappin crazy...lol and he is right! Ive just been having so much fun.
I also LOVE checking out the other scrappbookin and card making blogs, there is soooo much creativity out there, its really inspiring!
Well I contune to practice my craft and here is a look at my first card made on my C2.
I used Cricut Imagine cartridge best Friends and stamps from My Pink Stamper....her stamps are sooo cute, and good quality,sometimes I get ideas just from the saying on her stamps.
Here is my latest card.


No comments: