Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Hello and Happy Mothers Day!
I am having a beautiful day with my family and extened family today.
I was not sure if I would get a little time to play in my craftroom today and fortunatly I did, so I decided to try my hand at making a mothers day card.
My mother passed away a long time ago but I still have important and wonderful mothers in my life and made a card with all of them in mind.
I am pretty new to card making but I have soooo much fun trying, Im sure I will get better with time.
I made my card on my original Cricut because I have not mastered my C2 yet and I used the Cricut Walk in my Garden cartridge.
OH one other thing.....I have decided not to frustrate myself any longer trying to make this blog site look cute
I took advice from Kim at My Crafting Creations and filled out a form to have my blog site worked on by Shabby Vanity!!!! I am really really excited about that....she does great work!
I cant wait..
I am posting a picture of my little family and my mothers day card .

Thanks


1 comment:

Kim H said...

Your card is just beautiful!Sorry to hear about your Mom but your family looks so lovely! Madeline is the BEST! I mean the BEST!
tfs