Tuesday, July 12, 2011

So many fun Blog Hops

Hello and good day!

Since I have started papercrafting I have been on my computer alot more than usual....I have so much fun looking at everyones creations..there are so many talened crafters out there sometimes I spend a good part of my day hopping from one blog to another.
Currently some of my favorites websites are hosting blog hops....Kenny K Krafty girls has one...and boy are there some talened ladies there.
Tickled Pink is currently hosting a blog hops and WOW I love everything I saw...The Pink ladies are definitly talened.
I have managed to squeeze in two cards of my own in the last two days...One card I used a Digi image from Moes Digital Pencil and the other image was free from Devinart....can you beleive that....The artist is wonderful and he draws alot of anime....its harder to color for me but the images are so pretty...I wanted to try.


3 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

Both card are sooo BEAUTIFUL!Fantastic job with them!!:)

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Wow your card is fabulous!
Love your gorgeous colors and such pretty papers and detail!

thanks to visit my blog....


Hugs
Judith

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are absolutely darling :)