Monday, July 18, 2011

Challenge Card

Hello and good day!
Im working on a few different things, first of all I want to make bigger cards. When I first started trying to make cards I learned from MPS to take 8.5 x 11 inch card stock and cut in half and thats the size of the card.
As I learn more and more about card making, I realize that is not big enough to add details and back ground so I am working on different sized cards now.
This card is 4 x 6 completely by accident...lol but I liked having a bigger base to work with.
The Theme of this card is GONE WITH THE WIND
I am entering this card in the following challenges.

Tiddly Inks Reel me in Challenge # 57
Craft your Passion challenge # 67
Sundays with Chrissy De-stress challenge # 19

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

This card is sooo PRETTY!Fantastic colors and details,LOVE the flowers!AMAZING job girl!!:)

lovemypaper said...

Very cute!