Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fun in the Sun

Hello again....I had to do one more post today....I was so excited about this card I made....
I got the Idea to make my own card stock from a wonderful website called.... http://melissamade2.blogspot.com/
I found Melissa's blog during the stamp release for Tiddly Inks and Make it Crafty....and I have been stocking her blog every since....she has beautiful cards and she makes her own cardstock sometimes....so I decided to try my hand at this.....I love how this turned out!
I started with white cardstock and stamped it all over with a 1.00 stamp I purchased from Joann Fabrics...I used Memento ink....Then I just started coloing in the images with my copics....then I topped it off with some Martha Stewart  fine glitter.....not bad for my first try...
The main image is Moes Digital Pencil called Umbrella....I love her....she is chilling enjoying her cocktail....Im sure I will use this image alot...lol
Oh yeah and I found this website that gives free sentiments HERE and another one HERE...pretty cool.

I entered this card in the Stampinsanity summer challenge.

2 comments:

Cindy Beland said...

WOW this image is soo FUN!Great job with the color combo!!:)

lovemypaper said...

This is too cute!