Monday, June 13, 2011

Work in progress

Hello and good evening,
Its been a while since I have been able to craft or blog....about a week or so....LOL that's a long time for me.
Alot has been going on, I cannot even begin to go over everything...Graduation week was very busy but so fun. My husband and I had four Grads in our families and I made cards for all.
I have my craft room half re-painted and that REALLY makes it hard to do anything in here...everything is all over the place.
I received my Cricut Imagine machine and I was so excited...I installed my pink end caps,  set up and calibrated my machine and played with it a day before it broke....lol
I am in the process of getting a new one from Provocraft...they were great with trying to help me over the phone and when that didn't work...made arrangements for me to get a new machine immediately.
I Have had a little time to play with my copic markers....I don't have very many yet so everything I color is pretty much the same colors....lol but great practise.
I really miss my challenges and am hoping to finish my craft room by this weekend and get back in the challenges next week..
Here is a pic of my 2 projects on my Imagine before it broke.

 I made the flower embellishment myself.

No comments: