Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Moe's Digital Pencil

Hello and happy hot Tuesday!
We finally started getting some warm weather today and I loved it.
Time to stock up on some Ice cream...I have been exercising 3 days a week for the past year so I have to get the skinny cow Ice cream....its actually very good,  taste like an Ice cram sandwich and you can get them at Target for a great price.
I have been playing with my copic markers and really enjoying myself making cards with these digital images from Moe's Digital Pencil, I saw this web-site on Iris;s blog Crafting in Cocoa....she really does some gorgeous cards....anyway I am in LOVE with these images probably because Ive always wanted a little girl but I have 2 boys so I will have to wait for grand daughters...in the mean time I will color pictures of cute little girls...lol
I am slowly expanding my copic collection...kinda hard cause they are very expensive but I found great info on Suzanne Deans blog...Scrapbitz.blogspot.com
As far as which colors to try to get first.

Here are my cards for today


No comments: