Monday, August 1, 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil Umbrella image

Hello fellow crafters...this past week was a very busy one for me, with my family visiting....Its going to take me a couple of days to get my house back in order but it was well worth it!
So I have missed out on a couple of challenges but will try to make up for it this week. I just ordered 24 new Copic markers that I cant wait to get....that is always fun.
I saw that Joann fabrics has a really good sale going on.....anyone living in the Antioch area....our Joann Fabrics has Spellbinders  in store now!!!!! wooo hooo!!!! and a very good selection and 40% off!
Also I found a WONDERFUL crafting store in Brentwood called  Art Inspired Studios and this lady carries everything Micheals dosent....she has a large selection of Teresa Collins line, Tim Holtz and a TON of beautiful cardmaking/scrapbooking items......
So I did a little window shopping today to get out of the house but I did manage to make one card this evening.
This is for the Make it Colorful Challenge # 28
The challenge was to color an image with dark skin...
I used one of my favorites images from MDP...( I know I say that about all the images)

3 comments:

Marlene said...

Adorable card! I LOVE the colors you chose. this is fabulous!

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love. Appreciate it! Glad you are enjoying the freebies.

Graphicat said...

Fabulous image!!! I think perhaps you and I have the same FAV colour! LOL
and great colouring too! Looks like she's getting too oo much sun!
Cheers
Cheri

Cindy Beland said...

AWESOME job with this BEAUTIFUL card!I LOVE the super image and the pretty flowers,JUST AMAZING as always my friend!!:)